Experience breathing in deeply and filling your lungs with fresh mountain air, exploring paths along the Bow River or taking a hike in the mountains.
Time to relax and reconnect with just being present. Time to restore, re-energize and to renew your creative spirit by being in nature. Nurturing yourself.
Click an image to view the gallery.
Your visit can be as active or restful as you wish. It includes:
- 4 nights/5 days including breakfast at the exclusive Malcomb Hotel in Canmore, Alberta, Canada
- Three lunches, to be arranged depending the day’s activities
- Three dinners at local restaurants (excluding alcohol)
- Transportation to and from Calgary International Airport, 120km from Canmore
- Daily walks/hikes to scenic locations such as Banff, Lake Louise, Johnson Canyon and in the mountains surrounding Canmore
- A choice between biofield tuning or a Tarot reading
- One Reiki treatment
- A massage at the Solara Spa
- The opportunity for reflective time, discussions on stress success techniques, progressive muscular relaxation, visualization, and/or diaphragmatic breathing in sessions conducted by your host and guide, a registered psychotherapist.
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing can be arranged at additional cost at the Canmore Nordic Centre, home of the cross-country and biathlon events at the 1988 winter Olympic Games
Each retreat is limited to four people to allow for the personal attention and the schedule flexibility that your retreat should offer.
Visitors generally arrive on Thursday and depart on Monday, but your itinerary can be customized to meet your needs.
The cost is CA$2,100 per person for single or double occupancy. This cost does not include airfare, alcohol with meals or any additional charges incurred at the Malcomb Hotel.
For more information, please use the Contact Me page.